9.18.2008

Back in Ohio

I am back from my business trip and am still exhausted. I don't really like being awake for 40 hours straight. The one good thing about the trip is that I got to miss most of the chaos surrounding the big power outage here in Cincinnati after the massive windstorms we had on Sunday. My power came back on about 2 hours before I returned home yesterday, though I did have to throw out everything in my freezer and fridge. However, I believe there are still around 200,000 people in the area with no power.

Is it just me or is anyone else getting a little worried right now? I mean, there is all the crazy weather, the economy, and the election. It seems like things could get really really bad in the next couple of months.

And on that uplifting note, it's time for lunch.

No comments: